This year, CASS has trained more than 100 people — mostly women and LGBTQGNC folks — to assertively respond to street harassment. Now we’re working with partners to build a program that will engage men in the movement to end gender-based violence.
In the new year, we want to work with 45 men to rethink masculinity and promote healthy behaviors.
In 2017, we will launch ReThink Masculinity: an eight-week program that will help men identify problematic behaviors and cultural norms, learn alternative behaviors, and join the movement stop gender-based violence.
We want to raise $15,000 to build and implement this program in 2017 — and every dollar we raise on #GivingTuesday will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $3,000.
Are you ready?
Here are FOUR ways to get involved right now:
- Mark your calendar for Giving Tuesday on Tuesday, November 29th.
- Pledge to give.
- Join our Twitter Chat at 8pm on November 17th using #AllMenCan to talk about healthy behaviors and share why you support our new program.
- Fundraise for us! Here’s how:
- Create your fundraising page. Visit our campaign page on Razoo, and hit the “Fundraise” button under “Join This Team!”
- Come up with a gimmick. Can you bake a cake for everyone who gives $100? Or maybe film yourself doing a cartwheel for every $50? Get creative!
- Set a goal that feels right for you.
- Ask your friends to give on November 29th! (We’ll send you some social media and email templates!)
- Get yourself started with your own personal gift on November 29th.
So, are you ready for November 29th? We are!
Got questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.