Here at CASS, we know you’re important. Very important. One might even go so far as to call you a VIP.
With that in mind, we are thrilled to release the details of our VIP gift bags, complimentary with the purchase of a Director’s Chair ticket to our upcoming fundraising gala, Lights, Camera, Collective Action! on April 28th at Room & Board.
The event is not one to miss, especially for an important person such as yourself. Along with our open bar, sponsored by DC Brau and Green Hat Gin, we have oodles of entertainment in store for you, including stand-up comedy by Chelsea Shorte, a set by woman-fronted DC cover band Abby Normal, a photo booth, free massages, delicious hors d’oeuvres and so much more.
Now, all that excitement comes included with a $42 general admission ticket to the LCCA. But for you. Well … you deserve something a little more. An important person such as yourself? Come on.
With your purchase of a $100 Director’s Chair ticket to our event, you’ll be handsomely complimented with a CASS tote bag stuffed chock full of the following gifts from our wonderful sponsors:
- A CASS T-shirt for all your harassment-fighting needs
- Gift cards to City Tap House, Union Kitchen Grocery and Urban Stems
- Delicious cake pops from Baked by Yael
- Free class passes to Xtend Barre (You know you’ve always wanted to try it!)
- A hard-cover (and hard-core) feminist cook book, compiled by the National Organization for Women
- Sweet treats, baked with love by CASS Board Chair Mindi Westhoff using aforementioned feminist cook book.
- … and more!
We know. It’s all pretty exciting. But because you’re extra important, we’re offering a special incentive: Buy a Director’s Chair ticket before they’re gone, and you’ll be eligible to win a $100 gift certificate to Flowers on 14th, as well as a 1-month membership to Cove.
These door prizes are only available to VIP ticket holders, so your odds of taking home one of them are pretty stellar. Not to mention all the complimentary items in our VIP gift bags, which you get just for buying a ticket!
So go ahead and buy that Director’s Chair ticket, you awesome person.
See? You’re getting complimented already.