Thank you to all our male allies who participated in Male Allies Survey. You can check out the results here.
- 95% of men thought having women in their life talk to them about street harassment was a good form of education
- 87% of men thought messaging about how women they care about experience street harassment would get them more involved in the issue
- 82% of men said they would intervene when they witnessed street harassment
- 73% of men said they were willing to talk to male friends and family members about street harassment
- 54% of men thought PSAs on public transportation would help inform men about street harassment
- 50% of men would attend a community discussion on street harassment