* Saturday, may 16, 1-4pm
* For women ages 18+
* Class located between Metro Center and Chinatown/GP
* Cost $35. Sign up with a friend and get $5 off each. Discounts available for four or more people registering together.
Help yourself be safer and more confident!
Gain mental and physical skills that can help you prevent or stop harassment, abuse and assault.
Class will cover:
* Prevention and awareness: things you can do to prevent or avoid an attack or abuse.
* Assertiveness and verbal self-defense: using words and body language to stop obnoxious or intrusive behavior and to keep a situation from escalating.
* Physical self-defense: techniques to end an attack and get to safety.
Advanced registration and payment required by May 9th. Register here.
For more information call: 301-608-3708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.